- Mechanical evaporation
- Solar desalination
- We increase your production capacity
- We optimize wastewater treatment
- We optimize wastewater disposal
-We enable wastewater reuse
Desalination using renewable energies
Water desalination is commonly carried out using membranes, which need periodic replacement at a considerable cost and require high energy consumption due to the pressure involved. Traditional Reverse Osmosis systems often produce a significant percentage of highly concentrated reject (brine) that necessitates complex and costly handling, often requiring transportation over long distances to external treatment plants.
PWES possesses the capability to demineralize water without relying on such membranes, utilizing solar renewable energy, and achieving zero liquid discharge. This allows us to achieve the following:
- Obtain distilled water that is ready for reuse or disposal.
- Crystalize and compact minerals, eliminating the need for transporting liquids to external plants.
The solution provides the following advantages:
- Enables water acquisition from saline sources, such as seawater or underground water.
- Eliminates the need for using and replacing expensive membranes.
- Reduces energy consumption in the water desalination process.
- Protects the environment by achieving zero liquid discharge, thus preventing contaminant discharges into rivers or other water bodies.
- Facilitates water re-use.
- Recovers minerals that can be commercially utilized.