The treatment and disposal of water have become a key component in mining operations around the world.
The treatment and disposal of water have become a key component in mining operations around the world. Supply, scarcity, and regulatory conditions are changing the water management outlook.
- We evaporate rainwater so that the pits remain active.
- We model the deposit to achieve water balance.
- We evaporate wastewater to avoid having to discharge it into bodies of water.
- We prevent the environmental liability of having ponds with contaminated wastewater.
- We comprehensively plan water resources.
- We collect and analyze hydrogeological information.
- We assess water resources to develop water supply systems.
- We characterize and evaluate water quality.